Comprehensive Pediatric Care
- On-going pediatric care for infants, children and adolescents according to the schedule of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Medical Care for older adolescents and young adults through age 25.
- Comprehensive annual physical exams; sports physicals (including EKG’s if needed); and physicals for employment. (working papers)
- Pulmonary function testing for patients with asthma and other lung conditions.
- Preventative counseling including substance abuse counseling.
- Complete vaccination schedules for infants, school age children, and college bound students; tuberculosis testing (PPD placement).
- Developmental screenings for all ages.
- Surgical pre-operative exams and clearances for surgeries.
- Chronic illness diagnosis & management: special needs, autism, congenital heart disease, pulmonary disease and autism.
- ADD/ADHD Evaluations & Treatment
- Obesity Management
- Hormone disorders (thyroid, etc.)
- Mental Health / Depression Screening
- Dermatological Care: Acne, Wart Removal, Incision/Drainage Abscesses
- Acute Injury Evaluations, including bone and joint injuries requiring X-rays and further orthopedic evaluations
- Cerumen Removal (Ear Wax)
- Suture Removal and Wound Care
- Allergy Testing & Immunotherapy
- Drug Screening (Same day results)